TAB Aqualess traction
TAB which was established in the year 1965, as a part of subsidiary of Rudnik Mezica Holding have been consisting of different Lead activities which are more than 350 years old.
Today, TAB produces about a wide range of Lead acid Flooded batteries, VRLA AGM and VRLA Gel batteries, which fully comply to DIN, PzS, PzV and BS standards, covering all types of motive power technology.
The TAB Aqualess Traction batteries are basically PzRM standard batteries, which are highly sophisticated traction batteries in the family of TAB motive power products.
These batteries are designed for a maintenance free industrial purpose with advanced tubular positive plate in combination with an adjusted charging regime results in extended watering intervals.
TAB PzRM cells are manufactured and tested according to EN60254-1 and IEC254-1.
Moreover, you might want to know few important facts before buying such batteries.
- water refill interval is efficiently reduced
- reduced water consumption
- low maintenance and reduced operational costs
- reduced charging factor
- 50 to 80% reduced gas release
- and ventilation requirements
- 20 to 30% less charging time
- cost saving due to lower energy consumption from 10-20%
- reduced operating temperatures
- water refilling interval up to 13 weeks (at normal duty applications with 80% DOD C5, 1cycle per day; 5 days per week, Electrolyte T=30°C)
- for these batteries proper chargers must be used
- cells are equipped with Electrolyte Mixing system (using charger with integrated air)
- batteries are assembled with Central Water Filling system
- each battery has an Electrolyte Level Sensor (length according manufacturer specifications). With its red light it gives signal to the user when water refilling is needed.